December 26, 2021
Tom Perrone is the founder of the New England Consulting Group of Guilford
and Business and Personal Benefit Planning Group.
Tom is directly involved with the planning process with clients in the area of Real Estate, Business Growth and Transition Planning, Income Planning and using Tax strategies and Medicaid Asset Protection Planning.
Tom is a big advocate of working in teams. He believes that all the client’s advisors should be working together and be aware of what other members of the team are doing for the business client. By doing this, the clients get the most out of the group’s efforts and create a quality path to achieving the client’s financial goals.
Today we will be discussing the Power of Podcasting & how you can use it in your marketing and promotion of your business, your art and with very little money.
Tom put together a list of 25 things you can do with a podcast episode after you’ve been a guest.
Here are some of the possible marketing ideas that can be used to market you and your podcast. I have highlighted the tasks which I do automatically for those who wish to collaborate with me.
Collaboration with your podcast host:
You are a collaborating partner with the host; it behooves you to do some of these tips:
- LinkedIn, or Facebook-social media post
- You are promoted on LinkedIn as a pre-show and post show in my network 2. Post on blog to landing page
- White paper insert / or article hyperlink
- Newsletter link/ as special note to clients
- Edit audio as an added content to distribute (example could be part of the 40 minutes you want to express or reuse
- Embed in your pdf flyers
- Put at the end of your email
- “Appeared on “title”
- Transcribe the podcast and use as blog and content/white paper or book
- Press release “appeared on”
- LinkedIn post and direct to blog discussing content, with link to podcast in blog 12. A referral letter: “Learn more about me” put link in the email or letter
- Post on your website and drive to the website; “to learn more about me”
- YouTube post: Have intro and put the link in the note's summary to the show 15. Transcribe and use for multiple blog posts
- Free up your time with marketing person to get more ideas
- Free up your time by having a Virtual assistant get these ideas done
- Promote the podcast to your network and email list
- Get promotion on YouTube with a short promotion snippet
- Mail out DVDs of the show if it is a Video based podcast
- Create a short course based on the topics you discussed on the podcast
- Contact other podcasters and get introductions by using this podcast as a launching point
- The Cannoli Group: special group of a national network of coaches, business owners, professionals
- Introduce people to the podcast host that interviewed you, this will lead to them making introductions of you to others.
- Have a media appearances page on your website to promote the shows & episodes you’ve had recorded.
The Janine Bolon Show is a variety program focusing on saving you, the listener; money, time, knowledge and sanity as you move through your daily life. Janine brings well-known financial and business authors to the program to discuss their knowledge with you along with mental health professionals to assist you with time saving techniques and tips for managing the life you are currently living.
With 30 years of debt-free living experience, Janine shares with you her network of highly trained professionals in finance, business, authorship and mental health services.